I only did one post on here in February and we are six days into March already. I have finished "The Day of Creation" by JG Ballard and it was more difficult than I expected, being a revisit, but still drew me in completely. Not everyone's cup of petrol but an absorbing read for me.
So I need something a little easier for my next read, so I am going to go back to "Riverworld" by Philip Jose Farmer starting with "To Your Scattered Bodies go and you can read more about it by me here.
March is Women's History Month and I think I shall have to write something about some of the incredible women, marginalise by the patriarchy, without whom the world would not be as incredible as it is.
On another note I wonder if Vladimir Putin thought that Ukraine was going to be as simple a pushover as the USA and UK. He installed is puppets in the USA and UK but the USA saw sense and much to the annoyance of the idiot part of their electorate, got rid of Putin's Puppet, while the UK still has his puppet at the help, and if Putin is kicked out Johnson will welcome him with a red carpet and a Lordship.
Today's Music Choice - Batyar (Bigmouth Strikes Again) by The Ukrainians
I just remembered that The Wedding Present morphed into The Ukrainians to cover Smiths songs in a Ukrainian folk style , so "Batyar (Bigmouth Strikes Again)" is a perfect musical response to Putin
Mike Singleton - Vocal Stories
I am not sure if you are aware of my writing on Vocal but these are a few of my stories if you would like to sample them:
- The Never Ending Story - My Directory
- The Never Ending Music - My Music Directory
- The Never Ending Poetry - My Poetry Directory
- An Owl In A Towel - A Beautiful Book by Lesley and Cheryl
- Three Reasons Why I Love Settle - Scaleber Force, The Hoffman Kiln and Castlebergh Crag
- The Accidental Book - Helping a Great Vocal Friend Resulted In Me Publishing My First Book
- Call Me Les - A Great Friend and An Amazing Writer