"Mostly Harmless" by Douglas Adams (#5 in a trilogy in five parts that combines wit and intelligent writing) is the final installment and I think the longest one and still enjoyable though not really going anywhere but being continually self-referencing but still enjoyable for all that.
The title has nothing to do with the post, but I thought I would just try to confuse peope.
I am not sure where I will go next but if you follow this blog and I can be bothered to share, then you will find out.
One of the good things about this blog is that it seems to continually unearth interesting pieces that I can then share on Vocal. Does that make me lazy? Maybe.
Seven Days In seemed to be grinding back down and for the last two months has had three thousand visits each month.
If you want to buy a book of my poetry there is one on the link below.
I recently discovered that my American Amazon Author page has a feed from this blog which you can see here. It only shows on the .com site but not on others. C'est La Vie.
Mike Singleton - Vocal Stories
I am not sure if you are aware of my writing on Vocal but these are a few of my stories if you would like to sample them:
- Barter Books - An Amazing Bookshop In A Railway Station In Alnwick
- The Plagiaristic Poetry Series - Poems Taken From Random-Themed Lines
- Another Raven - A Take On Edgar Allen Poe's "The Raven"
- The Cleaner - An Autism-Focused Christmas Special
- An Owl In A Towel - A Beautiful Book by Lesley and Cheryl
- Three Reasons Why I Love Settle - Scaleber Force, The Hoffman Kiln and Castlebergh Crag
- The Accidental Book - Helping a Great Vocal Friend Resulted In Me Publishing My First Book
- Call Me Les - A Great Friend and An Amazing Writer