I've just finished "Switch Bitch" by Roald Dahl and although only 140 pages it was difficult going. Like going back fifty years, full of racism and misogyny and yes some unexpected twists but not a nice read at all.
Then I picked up one I bought from Pandemonium in Whitby by Fiona MacDonald "Vampires, A Very Peculiar History" and I thought it would be something I would dip in and out of, but it is both a fun and interesting read, and I am thoroughly enjoying it. Lots of anecdotes and explanations and some great archaic fonts used in my copy.
So music has to be Blue Oyster Cults "Nosferatu", though I am sure there are lots more vampire and bloodsucker based songs.
I am not sure if you are aware of my writing on Vocal but these are a few of my stories if you would like to sample them:
- The Never Ending Story - My Directory
- The Never Ending Music - My Music Directory
- The Never Ending Poetry - My Poetry Directory
- An Owl In A Towel - A Beautiful Book by Lesley and Cheryl
- Three Reasons Why I Love Settle - Scaleber Force, The Hoffman Kiln and Castlebergh Crag
- The Accidental Book - Helping a Great Vocal Friend Resulted In Me Publishing My First Book