I usually post on New Years Day and New Year's Eve but due to my writing being more diverted to Vocal this has become generally a commentary on the books I read. I have just finished Fiona MacDonald's "Vampires, A Very Peculiar History" and it was thoroughly entertaining, far more engrossing than I expected, and also great fun.
I picked up an ebook from a Vocal friend Soleira Green called "Becoming Infinite" and although short, I loved the format and got a lot out of it, and would recommend it to anyone who wants to expand their vision of the Universe. The link is below.
Paper wise I picked up Greil Marcus' "Like A Rolling Stone" which I am finding difficult. It is written in an almost Dylanesque fashion and jumps back and forth in time and I am not sure what the final destination is, but it is not so bad that I won't finish it, but maybe one for the Charity Shop.
I am not sure if you are aware of my writing on Vocal but these are a few of my stories if you would like to sample them:
- The Never Ending Story - My Directory
- The Never Ending Music - My Music Directory
- The Never Ending Poetry - My Poetry Directory
- An Owl In A Towel - A Beautiful Book by Lesley and Cheryl
- Three Reasons Why I Love Settle - Scaleber Force, The Hoffman Kiln and Castlebergh Crag
- The Accidental Book - Helping a Great Vocal Friend Resulted In Me Publishing My First Book