"In my e library I have The Art of War by Sun Tzu, Heart of Darkness by Conrad, Origin of the Species by Darwin so why do need to Facebook?"
My friend Josie replied , wittily:
"because the Art of War will take you weeks to read/fully digest and Facebook takes 10 seconds to realise there's nothing interesting happening...."
So I thought I should at least dip into it , and this is what I have found:
- It's a slim voloume , 50 to 60 pages depending on translation or format
- It's not really a book , more a reference manual of bullet points on how to conduct a war
- You can read it in one sitting , but it will take a lifetime to understand
- It is full of points that relate to everyday life
- It makes you think
- It is easy to read
- It's out of copyright so you can download the ebook for free