I have finished "The Dark Design" the third book in the "Riverworld series but before setting out into "The Magic Labyrinth," I thought I would take a detour with another Farmer novel "The Wind Whales of Ishmael".
It is only 130 pages long but has no chapters, just a single piece of text that runs over those pages. Chapters enable you to take a break, and while 130 pages could be read in one sitting I am a slow reader.
The story is a futuristic science fiction sequel to "Moby Dick"
Music is "Nantucket Sleighride" by Mountain
Mike Singleton - Vocal Stories
I am not sure if you are aware of my writing on Vocal but these are a few of my stories if you would like to sample them:
- The Never Ending Story - My Directory
- The Never Ending Music - My Music Directory
- The Never Ending Poetry - My Poetry Directory
- An Owl In A Towel - A Beautiful Book by Lesley and Cheryl
- Three Reasons Why I Love Settle - Scaleber Force, The Hoffman Kiln and Castlebergh Crag
- The Accidental Book - Helping a Great Vocal Friend Resulted In Me Publishing My First Book
- Call Me Les - A Great Friend and An Amazing Writer